Body Therapy (CIBTAC)
Body Therapy (CIBTAC Level 3 Diploma in Body Therapy) (MQF Level 4)
Learn the essential body treatments that will turn your clients into regulars.
The fully accredited Level 3 Diploma in Body Therapy is designed to train the student as a body and massage therapist.
Our school qualifies the student to an industry-recognized international level, and the certificate is approved by the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC).
Students attending this qualification will cover:
- Health and hygiene.
- Skin structure, function, and diseases.
- Anatomy and physiology.
- The basics of Swedish Therapeutic Body Massage.
- Guidance on how to develop a massage routine for each individual client.
- The proper application of massage techniques and the use of body posture.
- The benefits of massage and its contraindications.
- Identification and location of body surface landmarks – including muscles and bones.
This course will give you the skills for entry-level positions in the body therapy industry, such as:
- Body massage therapist both in Malta and internationally.
- Spa business owner.
- Salon manager.
- Working in spas and salons on a cruise ship or overseas resort.
Frequently Asked Questions
The lessons are held at the International School of Beauty Therapy in Santa Venera, Malta (see map)
Questions? Get In Touch With ISBT
International School of Beauty Therapy
Triq Galanton Vassallo, Santa Venera, MALTA.
+356 2144 0424
Opening Hours: 8am to 5pm (Monday to Friday)